Workplace Health & Safety Policy
RCCC Civil Contracting management and workers are committed to creating and enhancing a workplace culture free from injury and risk to health.
Our goal is to achieve a zero workplace incident record.
In order to achieve this management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- a safe workplace and systems of work;
- plant, equipment and substances in a safe condition;
- buildings in a safe condition and facilities for the welfare of workers;
- information, instruction, training and supervision to promote awareness;
- continual improvement of our Integrated Management System through setting measurable objectives and targets, evaluation and review;
- compliance with relevant legislation and codes of practice; and
- communication of its commitment to and consultation with workers, subcontractors, suppliers and interested parties.
Each worker has an obligation to:
- follow safe work practices so as to avoid injury to themselves, others and damage to plant and equipment;
- take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others;
- comply with any reasonable management direction; and
- report all accidents, incidents and known or observed hazards.
Our Integrated Management System, Policy and Procedures Manuals have been developed in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801 OH&S Management Systems – Specification with guidance for use.
P. R. Curry
RCCC Civil Contractring Pty Ltd