The range of services offered includes construction and/or design of:
- Roads and bridges;
- Car parks, footpaths and cycle-ways;
- Urban and rural subdivisions;
- Sewer, stormwater and water infrastructure and
- Building site civil works.
- ISO-9001 Quality Management Systems;
- ISO-14001 Environmental Management Systems;
- AS-4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and
- Compliance with the Building Code 2013 issued under the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012
The company employs around 25 personnel and supplements its permanent workforce with additional contract labour as required.
The company owns a range of earthmoving plant including excavators, backhoes, loaders, rollers, trucks and a grader however flexibility on work sites is at times augmented by the use of contractors who operate a more diverse range of equipment, ensuring the right equipment is used for the task.
Specialised tasks such as concrete kerbing, asphalting and sealing are undertaken by experienced, reputable contractors under the control of the RCCC Integrated Management System (IMS).
RCCC is a prequalified contractor under the Austroads National Prequalification System for Civil (Road & Bridge) Construction Contracts and registered with DIER Division of Transport Tasmania for roadwork (R2) to $2 million and bridgework (B1) to $1 million.
Since 1996 the company has maintained third-party accreditation to: