RCCC Civil Contracting management and workers are committed to creating and enhancing a workplace culture that is aware of protecting the environment.
Our goal is to ensure environmentally sound work practices are implemented to remove or reduce the risks of harmful environmental impact from our business activities.
In order to achieve this management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- an environmentally safe workplace and systems of work;
- support for conservation of natural resources and recycling where possible;
- plant, equipment and substances in a safe condition;
- information, instruction, training and supervision to promote awareness;
- continual improvement of our Integrated Management System through setting measurable objectives and targets, evaluation and review;
- compliance with relevant legislation and codes of practice; and
- communication of its commitment to and consultation with workers, subcontractors, suppliers and interested parties.
Each worker has an obligation to:
- follow quality based work practices;
- comply with any reasonable management direction; and
- report all environmental accidents, incidents and known or observed hazards.
Our Integrated Management System, Policy and Procedures Manuals have been developed in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements with guidance for use.
P. R. Curry
RCCC Civil Contractring Pty Ltd